Monday 26 August 2013

French country provincial style white and timber coffee table- cute as a button!

French Provincial coffee table, cute, no?
I never intended this coffee table to be a French Provincial style table. I bought it off eBay intending to make a twin of my own coffee table this turquoise and whitewash one which I just love so much.
When I picked up the coffee table though, it was a bit smaller than I had anticipated- my fault, the dimensions were listed and I ignored them due to my very poor spatial awareness skills and lack of any ability to visualise an item when given dimensions! I'm not sure why, but white was just calling out to me for this one. So white it ended up, not blue. Don't be sad, though, just this morning I picked up a Queen Anne style coffee table that I fully intend to paint my favourite aqua colour!

This is a little coffee table, perfect for a two seater sofa or a smaller lounge room. I think it has come up really well. The stained timber top is beautifully smooth and the timber itself has lots of lovely knots.

I thought I might also include a shot of the leg detail- last post my dog was photo-bombing, this time it's the cat's turn!


For those of you who love a before shot, here it is!
Before photo.... and time to cut the grass!
Yes, it is for sale- check it out on my items of sale page, complete with dimensions!
Want more? Sign up to follow the blog via email, or use the Bloglovin' icon- you will love Bloglovin', I promise! Want to help me choose colours, and see sneak peaks of upcoming furniture? Like and share my Facebook page Retro Vintage Love. Want to help me? Tell your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment